Jumar provide expert consultancy and development to help businesses secure, automate and exploit their data. We remove the complexity of disparate data sources so our clients can visualise and analyse their data to predict change.
Organisations are commonly faced with significant challenges when it comes to efficiently and securely accessing and using internal and 3rd party data to make informed business decisions. These challenges are often caused by a range of issues, including:
- Silos of information being stored in different formats (structured/ unstructured data) across diverse locations. This makes it a time consuming and labour-intensive task to understand the data’s real value.
- Legacy data systems may not meet regulatory requirements, be fit for modern requirements or work with newer technologies. This prevents businesses from getting closer to their end-users.
- Limited in-house expertise
By 2020, organizations that offer users access to a curated catalog of internal and external data will realize twice the business value from analytics investments than those that do not – Gartner
By improving your data practices with Jumar, you can:
- Extract actionable insights to drive key decisions
- Ensure that legislation and regulation requirements are met
- Save time and reduce administration costs incurred through manual data preparation
- Improve security by preventing unauthorised access of your business and customer data
- Optimise resource allocation such as time and location
- Prioritise workloads based on risk or urgency
- Access previously inaccessible data to predict new customer and market trends
- Increase client retention by providing tailored solutions based on customer driven insights
- Improve the customer journey by sharing vital information across business functions
To find out how we can help you maintain, optimise and transform your data, please contact us.