Jumar’s SAaaS offering supports your organisation through the provision of highly-skilled Solution Architects within a tailored engagement. It ensures a high quality, cost-effective service, that exceeds expectations.
Solutions Architecture as a Service provides:
- Consultancy on your project
- Mentoring for your Architecture team
- Access to a wider Jumar project team
Would you benefit from a SAaaS arrangement?
Solutions Architecture as a Service works particularly well for organisations that have
- A lack of available Architecture skills
- Challenges with delivery method
- An immature team not utilising industry best-practises
- A high turnover of staff
The Jumar approach to architecture
Jumar’s proven approach is adapted depending on business need but, broadly, comprises four typical stages:
- After reviewing the relevant product and process documentation and gaining a good understanding of the business direction, the project is initiated with an agreed scope.
- Next, the existing architecture is carefully considered along with relevant applications, data, interfaces and other key technologies.
- Then the system architecture requirements are closely analysed. The practice considers the key functional capabilities your organisation needs as well as requirements around performance, security, data etc.
- Finally, a key deliverable is the report which documents the target architecture and the business benefits it will deliver.