Jumar Technology Ltd is committed to providing a high level of service to our customers. If you feel we have fallen short of these high standards, we would like you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve the service we offer to you and to others.
We aim to handle any complaint; courteously, sympathetically and above all – swiftly.
In the first instance, please write or email the nature of your complaint to the address detailed below:
Jumar Technology Ltd
Pinewood Business Park
1. A letter will be sent to you, acknowledging your complaint and asking for further information if required. In our letter we will let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter and details of what will happen next, within 5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. A full investigation into the circumstances and issues surrounding your complaint will be undertaken.
A senior member of the management team will speak to all parties involved and this may mean speaking with you via telephone/email or face to face, to fully understand the nature of the problem.
This process may take up to one week to complete and if this is any longer, you will be notified accordingly.
4. After the investigation, you will be contacted again in an attempt to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion. Within 2 days of this discussion/meeting you will be written to, confirming what took place and any solutions that have been agreed.
5. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry.