Jumar’s vision for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is to act responsibly for the long-term in how we do business. We recognise that we must integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include our customers, employees, regulators, investors, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
Our Partnership Focus:
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees.
- We will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- We shall uphold the values of honest, partnership and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship.
- We will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
- We will offer our employees the opportunity to contribute to charitable causes and events.
- We will endeavour to support and encourage employees to participate in local community projects and voluntary services, such as Territorial Army, Special Police Constabulary etc.